WoW Beridina

WoW Beridina
Free Guides, Tips, and Tricks

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WoW Beridina How To Become Exalted With The Kalu'ak

I have recently made a video explaining how to become exalted with the Kalu'ak in the World of Warcraft. This is very easy but it will take a few days (if you do it everyday). They have 3 daily quests that give 500 rep points. The quest givers are all found next to the turtle boat in Borean Tundra, Dragon Blight, and Howling Fjord. You might have to complete some quests before you can get the daily quest but the one in Howling Fjord is tricky and the start of the quest is far away from the daily quest giver. So to do the one in Howling Fjord you have to go to the other side of the long ride thing. I will be posting the full video on my channel here. On my youtube channel you will find many WoW guides and also gaming guides and many other video game related video. Check it out and see if you like it. If not then you can always give me a suggestion for a video idea and I will try to see to it, it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment