WoW Beridina

WoW Beridina
Free Guides, Tips, and Tricks

Sunday, August 1, 2010

No installer data could be found. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support

No installer data could be found. If this problem persists, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. This messages always pops up when ever i try to install wrath of the lich king, why? this never happened before so why is it happening now. I have looked for solutions on the forums and they don't have an answer. It was posted sometime in February and still no answer. A Blizzard employe replied on it and all he said was to redownload the client. I have done this several times already and now it is starting to get annoying. Who wants to pay for a game but then have all sorts of trouble and in the end not being able to play the game. There are several solutions. Find a torrent for the game such at kickasstorrents.com or piratebay.org these are just examples but there are many that should work. But what I did was I want to another site and downloaded the client there. I went to a site, click here to check it out. This is the mac version so you might want to look for the PC version if you can't find it. The torrent might take some time but as soon as I find another way to fix this problem I will be sure to post it. I also sent them an email and when they reply I will be sure to tell you and post the information I find out.



If you like playing games then check out my youtube channel for more guides, tips and tricks about any game you like. I do world of warcraft videos and give out many ways for anyone to get gold fast and easy. If you like to see a certain kind of video, feel free to send me an email, or better yet send my youtube channel a message. Thanks for reading and I will see you next time.

Also if you want to get free views for your videos click here and it will take you to a website to help you promote your videos and hundreds of views in a matter of days.

1 comment: