WoW Beridina

WoW Beridina
Free Guides, Tips, and Tricks

Friday, August 27, 2010

Alien Swarm A FREE GAMES!?!?!?! but only for PC... DAMM IT!

I just posted a video and you can check it out here, but it is just pretty much me talking about the gameplay and pointing a few things out. But you don't need to know the bad points of the game because it is FREE!!!!!!!!!! Any free games out there everyone should get, good or bad. Because it is free. That is the best part of any game. Most games cost about $60-$70, and sometimes even $80. But when a game is free that is awesome. Because Swarm is a decent game and the graphics are ok so this is awesome. I think everyone should get it but the only bad part about it is, it is only for the PC. I have a mac and most of my friends have a mac. But I was able to get a windows operating system on my iMac and it is ok. It would be nice to see more free Mac games. But everyone should go and download steam that way when another free game comes out. A few months ago they gave the game Portal for free, and it was awesome. The graphics was great and the gameplay was just as good. So go to my youtube channel here or just watch the video below. I will see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment