WoW Beridina

WoW Beridina
Free Guides, Tips, and Tricks

Thursday, August 12, 2010

How To Get A Free James Cameron's Avatar: The Game

This is it. This is the chance for you to win a James Cameron's Avatar: The Game. I am giving away 1 James Cameron's Avatar: The Game all you have to do is to have a youtube channel. I will be posting a video officially announcing it. Now you have to go this the video here and follow the instructions. If the link doesn't work, go to my youtube channel. The James Cameron's Avatar: The Game is in english and region free, so you can play it where ever you want. The best part is that you can change the language to about up to 5 different languages. To win you must subscribe to my youtube channel and on the video announcing it and in the comments you must post a number between 1-100,000. The person with the closest number wins. It is that simple. Oh yeah, you also have to give me an address I can send it to. Don't worry, I am not a rapist or anything bad like that. You can tell by my videos. So remember go to my channel, subscribe and wait for the video, and you can have a chance at winning James Cameron's Avatar: The Game. See you laterz

No comments:

Post a Comment