WoW Beridina

WoW Beridina
Free Guides, Tips, and Tricks

Friday, August 13, 2010

How To Buy Video Games for Consoles and PC - From Japan, Korea and other Regions

This is a method I found to work SUPER easy. I have bought most of my games from this site. Play Asia is a really easy site to navigate, and there are so many games to choose from. If you go now there are having a special sale, of cheap games. They are selling them at about 75% discount. If you live in an asian country like I do but would like english games then play asia is the site for you. Even if you live in America, I would still recommend this site for you. Why you ask, well the games they sell are region free. Meaning you can play the games on any console, anywhere. Play Asia will not steal your credit card information or anything else bad. I know many friends that use it and none of them had any problems. Play Asia is great, they have cheap games, and I am not sure about this but I think you can sell your games. Also if you buy their stuff frequently they will give you some coupons to use so you can save even MORE money. There are many sites to verify that Play Asia is safe and not a bad company. Games is not the only thing Play Asia sells. They sell, books, movies, toys, music, and of course GAMES! This is the place for anything. They have anime, and manga if you are into that sort of thing. At least check out Play Asia and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment