WoW Beridina

WoW Beridina
Free Guides, Tips, and Tricks

Friday, August 13, 2010

Win A Free James Cameron's Avatar: The Game Xbox 360 Version


Win A Free James Cameron's Avatar: The Game. The rules are simple, you need to subscribe to my youtube channel. That is the 1st step, is to subscribe to my youtube channel. Then you must go to the video saying that I am giving away a James Cameron's Avatar: The Game Xbox 360 version and go to the comment section below, and write a number 1-100,000. The person with the closest number WINS! It is that simple. It has never been opened and if you want the full details. You can check out the video here and it will give you full detail. Or just go to my channel and it will be featured on my youtube page. This is legit and not fake or a spam. I will need your address, to send it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment