WoW Beridina

WoW Beridina
Free Guides, Tips, and Tricks

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hi, I recently made a video to help you turn 300 gold into a HUGE profit of over 4,000 gold. You only need 2 addons for these, Quick Auctions and Auctioneer. With Quick Auctions it helps you post items incredibly fast. We are going to use Quick Auctions to post Glyphs on the auction house. See my video to quickly set up your Quick Auctions

After you got everything set up go and start posting. It is super simple.


If you like playing games then check out my youtube channel for more guides, tips and tricks about any game you like. I do world of warcraft videos and give out many ways for anyone to get gold fast and easy. If you like to see a certain kind of video, feel free to send me an email, or better yet send my youtube channel a message. Thanks for reading and I will see you next time.

Also if you want to get free views for your videos click here and it will take you to a website to help you promote your videos and hundreds of views in a matter of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment