WoW Beridina

WoW Beridina
Free Guides, Tips, and Tricks

Thursday, July 29, 2010

WoW Beridina OWNING strangers in WoW (Lava death)

My greatest video ever made, I am tricking people in the game of world of warcraft into jumping into the lava, click the link here. Also for many other great world of warcraft tips and tricks and great guides to help you play wow better or find cool things in wow, click here for my youtube channel for more videos. I stopped playing WoW once but I am going to start playing again. I am going to show you the best way to get gold. See my old gold farming videos here. And the best thing about my guides... THEY ARE ALL FREE!!! Also if you want to see a certain kind of video feel free to send me messages through my youtube account here or email me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment