WoW Beridina

WoW Beridina
Free Guides, Tips, and Tricks

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Maximus Cards

I wanted to start playing World Of Warcraft and the website Maximus Cards. They were selling the 60 days prepaid card for $29, instead of how I have to go to Akihabara and pay $40-$50. I tried using a visa credit card but it never worked. So in the end I had to use Paypal and even then the payment is still pending. Are any of you having the same problems? What should I do?

For all the people that are waiting to see more WoW Beridina you have to wait a few days and if Paypal still won't send the payment I will email them asking whats wrong. Check out the video that I will be embedding at the bottom of the blog.

If you like playing games then check out my youtube channel for more guides, tips and tricks about any game you like. I do world of warcraft videos and give out many ways for anyone to get gold fast and easy. If you like to see a certain kind of video, feel free to send me an email, or better yet send my youtube channel a message. Thanks for reading and I will see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment